High Commission of India Invites Job Applications
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following position at the High Commission: Junior Marketing Manager
- Marketing analysis, market surveys, report preparation, business meetings/events organization, identification of potential local enterprises, list preparation of local importers/buyers, trade questions, etc.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Marketing/Finance/Economics/International Business
- Must be proficient in English and the local language
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Presentation, Data Entry)
Work History: Preference will be given to those who have worked in a similar capacity for one to three years in export promotion houses, export-related organizations/trade bodies in the government, semi-government, or private sector.
Age Limit: 21 – 30 years.
How to Apply for this High Commission of India Job
Interested individuals should submit an application with a complete CV, address, phone number, and email ID, a copy of their photo ID, copies of their educational credentials, work experience certificate, and two references from their most recent educational institutes or previous employers. Applications should be submitted to:
The Head of Chancery
High Commission of India
No.9 Ridge Road, Roman Ridge,
P.O.Box CT-5708, Accra
Closing Date: The deadline is November 30, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED