Estate Masters Ltd Invites Job Applications
Our objective is to provide property buyers with a more affordable, high-quality, and fashionable answer to their land and housing demands. Since our establishment in 2014 as a 100% Ghanaian-owned real estate company in Ghana, we have offered people and businesses great services in the areas of land sale, land documentation, building and construction, and property administration. Our people management strategy is built on accountability and mutual respect, which encourages personal and professional development for all employees.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve corporate objectives.
- Continuously seek to enhance organizational processes, providing feedback to the sales and marketing teams to help them optimize processes and cater to new and developing market opportunities.
- Ensure that daily sales efforts and client/customer information are accurate.
- Encourages clients and consumers to choose, purchase, and use the company’s products.
- Plan an effective sales targeting strategy for the specified sales territory.
- Prospects and cold calls to businesses.
- Respond to customer/client inquiries, ideas, complaints, and other details by phone, online video conference, and email.
- Suggest a sales-focused closing company approach.
Required Skill or Experience
- HND or degree in a comparable discipline. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing, is preferable.)
- 3–4 years of related sales experience.
- 1–2 years of real estate sales experience will be beneficial.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth real estate industry.
- The approach centred on customer service as well as the ability to swiftly learn and adapt to changing demands and circumstances.
How to Apply for this Estate Masters Ltd Invites Job
Interested persons should send their application letters and résumés to the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, ESTATE MASTERS via the email address below: email@example.com
NOTE: Only shortlisted applications will be contacted. The deadline for submitting applications is February 11, 2024.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED