GIZ Ghana Latest Job Advertisement
Job Title: Technical Energy Advisor
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a public-benefit federal enterprise that operates in over 100 countries throughout the world. We help governmental and private sector clients in a wide range of areas, including economic development and jobs, energy and the environment, and peace and security. Our operations are divided into three key areas: Energy and Climate (renewable energy and energy efficiency), Training and Sustainable Growth (for decent jobs), and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies (good governance).
The project assists Ghana’s Ministry of Energy in improving the financial sustainability of the energy sector and the framework conditions for promoting investments in renewable energies and energy efficiency, with the goal of strengthening Ghana’s climate goals and promoting sustainable and inclusive economic development.
The energy advisor will be responsible for achieving the output 2 objectives of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for Climate Protection (SustainE4Climate) project, as well as assisting state-owned energy supply companies in meeting the prerequisites for implementing new renewable energy/energy efficiency business models.
- Carrying out project efforts, such as feeder analyses, feasibility studies, tender documents, and business models for distribution utilities’ commercial and industrial (C&I) sector operations in terms of decentralized generation and energy efficiency.
- Organizing workshops and bilateral meetings, as well as offering professional consulting services to and collaborating with important sector stakeholders, particularly the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) and Northern Electricity Distribution Company (NEDCo).
- Developing project initiatives to assist ECG and NEDCo in developing RE/EE business models for their commercial and industrial clients; identifying and implementing capacity-building measures to assist ECG and NEDCo in developing RE/EE business models for commercial and industrial consumers.
- Organizing, planning, and carrying out steering committees, technical working groups, and bilateral meetings with partner organizations; ensuring knowledge management and knowledge transfer to implementing partners and external audiences; liaising with the Energy Commission, Public Utilities Regulatory Commission, and the Ministry of Energy on relevant topics in consultation with the Component Manager or Programme Manager.
- Project monitoring and evaluation, including frequent reporting to implementing partners and the BMZ; assistance with general project planning and development of project concepts
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A master’s degree in a field related to the project’s aims, such as electrical engineering, energy management, or renewable energy technology.
- At least 8 years of work experience with an emphasis on distributed renewable energy resources and electrical engineering is required.
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken) is necessary.
- Working knowledge of modern IT platforms, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Proactive approach toward personal improvement and institutional changes • Working understanding of formal event planning with solid management skills
- Delivering results-driven performance; willingness to accept responsibility
How to Apply for this GIZ Ghana Latest Job Advertisement
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line “Job Code 2023/SE4C/19/04”
The deadline is May 3, 2023.
GIZ is an equal opportunity workplace that values diversity. All suitable applicants are urged to apply, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, or religion.
Closing Date: 3rd May, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED