October 15th, 2023 at 05:46 am
Full-funded Shanghai Government Scholarship 2024
Begin your path to intellectual growth in the People’s Republic of China! We have some exciting news to share with you: applications are presently being accepted for the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program for the 2024-2025 academic year. In this article, we will offer you a comprehensive explanation of this scholarship, its perks, and step-by-step guidance on the application procedure.
This is a description of the scholarship, which is as follows:
The Shanghai Government Scholarship for 2024-2025 is an opportunity that is completely supported, and it is developed specifically for students from other countries. This scholarship is available to students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree, or a doctoral degree, and it pays for a wide variety of expenses. These expenses include complete tuition fees, lodging, medical insurance, and a monthly living stipend of up to CNY 3,500.
The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) was established with the goals of facilitating the expansion of educational opportunities available to international students in Shanghai and luring exceptional individuals from other countries. This scholarship affords a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in Shanghai, a city renowned for its extensive academic and cultural offerings.
For the academic session 2024-2025, Shanghai Global Studies is accepting applications from overseas students who are interested in pursuing higher education at one of the educational institutions located in Shanghai, China. It encompasses a wide range of fields, including areas of study such as philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, management, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, and art.
Students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity, which will allow them to receive complete funding for their studies at the bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral level in Shanghai. The Shanghai government enthusiastically welcomes all applications. Do not let this opportunity to enhance your education in China slip through your fingers.
The following topics are open for discussion:
- Under the aegis of this scholarship program, each and every subject may be pursued as a learning opportunity.
The benefits of receiving a scholarship include:
The Shanghai Government Scholarship can be either of two sorts, A or B.
- A Type A Scholarship, also known as a Full Scholarship, will pay for not only the student’s tuition but also their living expenses, as well as their medical insurance, for the duration of their studies. It was formed to provide financial assistance to promising future students who are applying to postgraduate, undergraduate, and pre-college education programs.
- The scholarship of the Type B (Particular Scholarship) variety covers the tuition and health insurance costs related to the designated study time. It was formed to provide financial assistance to deserving prospective students who are applying to undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Nationalities that are eligible for admission:
All students studying abroad, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for this award.
The following are the eligibility requirements:
The prospective employee can’t be a Chinese citizen, and they have to be in good health.
Personal characteristics, including age and educational background:
- Applicants to undergraduate programs must have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent and be no older than 25 years old. Applicants to master’s programs must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and must be no older than 35 years old. Applicants to doctoral programs must have earned a master’s degree or its equivalent and be no older than 40 years old.
- Applicants for the pre-college program need to have a high school diploma and be less than 23 years old. They also need a letter of pre-admission to an undergraduate program from a university in Shanghai.
- Exceptional in terms of overall academic performance.
Acquiring and maintaining linguistic competence:
- In general, applicants should have a Chinese proficiency level of at least HSK4 and be able to meet the language requirements of both the university and the program to which they are applying.
- Demonstrating that they have what it takes to enroll at the university and in the program being considered.
- Applicants who have already been awarded a scholarship from the Chinese government or any other organization are not eligible to apply for the SGS.
The procedure for applications is as follows:
Applicants can obtain information on universities, courses, application times, and procedures by visiting the Study in Shanghai website (https://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ise.html). This website is available in both Chinese and English.
The website provides applicants with the opportunity to submit their scholarship applications. The application season typically takes place during the months of February and April. There is a possibility that the application deadline and process will change from year to year; for further information, please consult the universities’ respective official websites.
Questions and Answers on Shanghai Government Scholarships
What is the Government Scholarship Program in Shanghai?
In order to promote the growth of foreign student education in Shanghai and attract more and more deserving international scholars and students to ECNU, the Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was founded in 2006.
What are the requirements and eligibility?
- Candidates need to be in good health and non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates need to be in good health
- Also, candidates must have a current new HSK-5 grade or higher in order to be considered for courses taught in Chinese. If an applicant is applying for courses taught in English, they may still provide an English language certificate but are not required to provide an HSK grade.
- Candidates for master’s programs must be under 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for PhD programs must be under 40 years old and hold a master’s degree.
- Lastly, candidates for undergraduate programs must be under 25 and have a high school degree.
What Does Scholarship Offer?
- Waiver of the campus housing and tuition fees;
- A monthly stipend is given
- Outpatient medical service fees, complete health insurance, and a protection plan
How about the application process?
- Fill out an online application at http://www.study-shanghai.org
- Submit application materials and processing fee to ECNU by mail.
- Visit http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn to view the list of recipients.
When will the approval and notification be published by ECNU?
Early in June, the list of beneficiaries will be available online at http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn. Please do your own research. You can also contact us via phone or email if you have any questions.
Can we speak with the supervisor ahead of time?
Sure. Additionally, you are welcome to get in touch with the department supervisor and ask for the recommendation letter.
Does this mean we can’t apply for scholarships at ECNU if we don’t speak Chinese?
Yes, you must complete a year-long Chinese language course before beginning your academic studies. You cannot begin your academic studies until you have passed the exams associated with the language course.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED