Field Service Engineer – Oilfield Equipment at Baker Hughes
Do you love giving our customers in the field new technology and helping them figure out how to use it? Are you a Field Service Engineer who wants to try something new? Join our Oilfield Equipment Team We come up with smarter ways to control and keep an eye on the oil and gas extraction process.
Our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are the best in the energy industry because we are always coming up with new ideas. Join forces with the best The Field Service Engineer helps customers and Baker Hughes (BH) with the installation, maintenance, repair, operation, and shutting down of Subsea equipment and services, both on land and at sea.
You will be responsible for the following as a Field Service Engineer:
- Performing Site Integration Testing based on internal work instructions and/or project requirements with the help of a Field Service Supervisor.
- Attend client meetings and help onshore engineering with the review of operation and maintenance procedures
- Helping the team install and test equipment at the client’s site of work and being in charge of the site’s operation.
- Helping to finish operational reporting paperwork according to project requirements and doing tasks both onshore and offshore in a good way
- Working closely with the Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines
- Maintaining Baker Hughes expects its employees to work with unwavering honesty to make sure that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Fuel your passion
To do well in this job, you’ll need to:
- Have a Technical Education that is useful.
- Have at least three years of experience in the field and be able to talk to customers about technical problems and how to solve them.
- Have the skills to figure out what’s wrong and fix it, as well as a good understanding of the right Baker Hughes products and tools.
- Have experience working on an FPSO and with Topside Control systems.
- Be familiar with all Baker Hughes Digital processes, such as GRID, NPT/SIRCam/Agility/EPIMS/Zinc, etc.
- Know how to drill and how subsea production works.
- Have experience from a number of offshore installations and a basic understanding of how most operating companies work.
- Have finished safety training that has been approved, as needed
Use a method that works for you.
We know that everyone is different and that the way each person wants to work and do their best work is also different. In this position, we can offer the following ways to work:
When you are on-site, you will be able to work in a way that fits with how the customer works.
About Baker Hughes
At Baker Hughes, what we do depends on the people who work there. We know we do better work when all of our people are growing and engaged, and when they can be themselves at work. To bring out the best in each other, we invest in the health and well-being of our employees, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels.
Making money for you Our inventions have changed the way energy is used for more than a hundred years. But we know that if we want to keep moving forward tomorrow, we have to push the limits today. We try to give people who are open to change a package that shows how much we value their ideas. If you join us, you can expect to:
- Modern policies and activities for health and work-life balance
- Comprehensive options for private medical care
- Life insurance and disability programs act as a safety net.
- Customized financial plans
- Extra benefits that can be chosen or are optional
What We Do
We do business in more than 120 countries, which means we can offer better solutions to our customers and more opportunities to our employees. As a leading partner in the energy industry, we’re committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who want to make energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient just as much as we do.
Join Us Are you looking for a chance to make a real difference in a company that has clients and services all over the world? Join us and grow with a group of people who will give you energy and ideas.
How to Apply for this Field Service Engineer – Oilfield Equipment at Baker Hughes
Deadline: January 24, 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED