Subsea 7 is a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry, with over 80 nationalities across more than 30 countries.
Everywhere we operate, our people are inspired to develop new ways of working and adapt to the changing energy industry.
We provide project management, engineering, and construction expertise across the full field lifecycle.
These services are delivered within three operational business units: Subsea and Conventional, Life of Field, and Renewables and Heavy Lifting.
Within Africa, Middle East & Caspian region (AMEC), we safely execute Subsea and Conventional projects which connect seabed wellhead infrastructures to surface facilities such as platforms and floating production systems.
We are actively present in a significant number of countries in Africa, Europe, Caspian Sea, Middle East and Asia.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
Within the framework of our Projects/Tenders in the Africa region, we are looking for an experienced Project Installation Engineer to join our Installation Department within the Africa Engineering Management Department.
This role is based at Subsea 7’s office in Accra, Ghana.
You will be in charge of the installation of main equipment on project asset. The engineer will be responsible to define needs with our operation department. Follow design phase and fabrication.
This role is direct line between engineering and operation department to ensure good readiness of each asset. You will prepare the missions and then support the offshore people during the operations. Your interface will be at the heart of the project and you will ensure the liaison between the Client, the suppliers, the operational people and the design teams.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform installation procedures for vessel mobilisation,
- Perform equipment definition
- Perform lifting and rigging analysis,
- Write technical project documents,
- Bring technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project’s progress at interim meetings with the Lead Engineer,
- Check of installation analysis work and reports,
- Liaise with project teams to obtain input data, agreeing installation feasibility and providing technical support in Client reviews,
- Liaise with project teams and Clients to clarify installation procedures concerns,
- Collaborate to develop and constantly improve tools and internal processes for installation methods activities,
- Participate to vessel/CB mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
- Provide support to on-going offshore installation activities,
- Actively participate in internal study projects as assigned.
- Graduated with a degree in Engineering, with 5 years of experience in engineering on Oil & Gas related installation projects.
- Knowledge and proven experience of installation of subsea structures.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, Client and suppliers.
- Missions on constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
- A fluent level in English (spoken, written and read) is essential.
MANAGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the next two weeks by the recruitment team.
Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
WE LIVE BY OUR VALUES
SAFETY | INTEGRITY | SUSTAINABILITY | PERFORMANCE | COLLABORATION | INNOVATION
“Our values are not just Corporate words on our Website or a poster on the wall in an office or a vessel. They are our continuous drivers of our behaviors; our actions and they guide our choices.”
John Evans, CEO
AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU CAN THRIVE
Whatever your ambitions or professional aspirations, Subsea 7 provides exciting career opportunities, by connecting people and energy all over the world.
Here, you’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment and embrace new career opportunities, either across AMEC countries or in other Subsea 7 business units.
A PLACE FOR INNOVATION
The knowledge, creativity, and ideas our people bring to some of the most challenging and inspiring energy projects around the world drive our growth and success.
A CAREER YOU CAN BE PROUD OF
Subsea 7 is an equal opportunity employer. You’ll be surrounded by a diverse, international community of experts, who bring different skills and ideas that help us challenge the status quo and inspire innovation. Diversity makes us smarter.
Method Of Application
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED