Fan Milk Latest Job Opportunity
Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Participate in our food revolution movement as a Healthcare Nutrition Representative by joining our team in Accra!
CONTEXT AND PURPOSE
DNA&O is a 200 + ME CBU, serving 40 countries across Africa & Overseas territories with the support of 400 employees & affiliates. Therefore, Being part of the newly created WBU Africa, DNA&O is a key asset and credibility b²uilder as reflected in our growth ambitions as well as in our commitment to the implementation of One Africa.
Also, Considering our international footprint, our brands and our businesses serving our mission “Nourrir la Vie”, we stand for growing our resources and reaching sustainable performance.
The Healthcare Nutrition Representative is working in Ghana, reporting to the Healthcare Nutrition Supervisor. He/She will have four main missions:
- Drive ethical marketing with HCPs
- Intelligence and Insights Gathering
- Area Management
- Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO code and local government regulations as for infant formulas
- Ensure the ELN policies are respected.
Drive engagement / ethical marketing with HCPs:
- To begin with, Periodically visit a defined list of HCPs in line with territory plan to establish strong relations and become preferred brand with HCP’s.
- Secondly, Organize the presence of our brands in public and private healthcare institutions according to local regulations
- Furthermore, With the appropriate level of scientific & commercial argumentation and relationship, convince HCP’s to recommend or prescribe our products. Continuously find ways to improve service and relationship with HCP’s.
- Additionally, Ensure all HCP & KOL receive the right messages by using appropriate technics and dedicated materials
- Moreover, Conduct events for HCP’s with identified speakers, either in healthcare institutions or in adapted areas
- Last but not least, Network with key customers and Key Opinion Leaders
- Finally, Ensure the training of pharmacists and sellers on request of DNAO sales teams
- Identify business opportunities within respective area and propose business initiatives to reach objectives
- Understand competitive activities and recommend actions to counter-act these to help protect our market positions
- Maintain a high level of product and science knowledge to give trustful and credible information to any HCP
- Propose the sector actions plan to the HN Supervisor, with agreed budgets and follow up both action plan and budget with specific KPIs
- Compile and submit regular reports on activities in accordance to established formats and schedule
- Lastly, Update regularly HCP database in compliance with internal procedures & processes.
Intelligence and Insights Gathering:
- Firstly, Identify changes and trends in HCP decision-making, needs and concerns
- Secondly, Collect intelligence on the HCP Universe and identify new contacts
- Thirdly, Identify emerging KOL’s
- Lastly, Monitor all competitor activities, including medical events, and report it to HN Supervisor
CHALLENGES OF THE POSITION
- Country CANN growth.
- Then, Company and brands credibility.
- Also, Brand, image and services awareness.
- Afterwards, Company share of voice in the country.
- Education: University or High School graduate with a science degree (Bachelors), at least 2 years training in Science (Biology, Agro-food, Nutrition, pharmacy…).
- Work Experience: 2 years as Medical representative or Sales representative, preferably in FMCG or pharma.
- Aptitudes: Sales competencies, communication skills, ability to work in autonomy and within a team, organizational skills, basics knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Language Skills: Excellent written and spoken English.
- Driving: The candidate should have a valid driving license
If you feel like working in an international company with prestigious brands who proposes interesting missions, Danone is the right place for you.
How to Apply for this Fan Milk Latest Job Opportunity
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: 10th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED