- Company: Agrihouse Foundation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Agrihouse Foundation has been founded in 2017 and it is a non-governmental agricultural social impact, capacity building, innovation and project management organization with a special focus on changing the perception of, and consciously shaping the conversation on agriculture through the promotion of people-impact initiatives and programs for students, women, farmers, farming associations, agribusinesses and the entire actors within the value chain.
Agrihouse Foundation is looking for a new Sales & Marketing Representative for our Accra office.
The Sales & Marketing Representative‘s main task is to follow up all leads that come to us either through the website or through inquiries or network. But you will also focus on proactively prospecting new business opportunities yourself within existing markets and new markets. You will up-sell to existing customers and you will be responsible for acquiring new customers.
To be successful you have to be a real stickler for result, creative in reaching your goals and actively think along with the team. A team that is result driven, with a focus on people and that also has a lot of fun in the meantime.
What do we expect from you:
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline so that you reach and if possible exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- At the same time, you need to maximize short term revenue of course.
- Manage your leads in a timely manner as we believe that customers always come first.
- Present Agrihouse Foundation to prospective customers and partners.
- On a more personnel level you need to create strong business relationships with prospective customers, partners and key players in the segment.
- We want you to update and maintain the customer database (CRM) of course.
- Together with marketing you drive campaigns into specific market segments or regions.
- You respond to inbound partner requests.
If you are a starter and you like to work in a highly demanding, rapidly expanding, ever changing and very rewarding environment where you will find:
- unlimited opportunities to fully live up to your ambition,
- a professional & very international working environment,
- inspiring and extremely motivated colleagues,
then this is the job for you!
Required Skills or Experience
What we expect from our new Sales & Marketing Representative?
As an Inside Sales & Marketing Representative you will have competencies, like:
- You must be able to communicate effectively in calls and presentations to prospects, customers and partners.
- You need to be creative to identify new and existing opportunities with partners, prospects and customers
- You need to be motivated with a never let go mentality. Your personal drive helps you to succeed.
- You must be able to manage responsibilities, projects and multiple tasks at the same time. You are well organized and knows how to manage time efficiently.
- You like to learn new things and you need to be open to change.
But above all we are looking for a personality with a clear idea where the future goes and who is willing to invest in it now.
How to Apply
Do you have drive and ambition and are you looking for the most exciting challenge of your just started career, with colleagues with whom it is fun to work with, then please apply: micheal.O@agrihousefoundation.com
Deadline for application 12th March, 2020.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED