March 19th, 2023 at 05:23 pm
Exciting Career Opportunity at Wekplace
POSITION: Food Production Manager
Wekplace Staffing Agency is a branch of Wekplace Technologies Limited. It offers Employer of Record services to companies in many different industries around the world. Our experts know how to build, finance, outsource, and manage teams to get the best results. No matter what the goals are for managing people, we can help reach them with the right technology, the best support, and thought leadership. We are doing business in 18 African countries right now.
The Processing Manager works directly for the CEO and the upper management. In this job, you will be in charge of managing how the company’s products are processed. The best candidate should have a track record of working in the food processing, food, and beverage industries and be good at solving problems related to food processing. The candidate should have experience managing inventory, making budgets, and keeping an eye on quality.
- Manage a group of at least six people to get products ready, keep track of inventory, and sell as much as possible.
- Staff must be trained and retrained, and changes to procedures must be made across a team.
- By following the recipe, you can make dishes that have the same taste, look, and presentation every time.
- Keep track of your raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- Make a budget for processing
- Help with setting up and keeping food safety systems in place
- Help for new products and ideas
- Run the operations of the processing facility and keep it clean. Be the first point of contact for troubleshooting and solving processing problems.
- Encouragement to do sensory evaluations
- Information like health and safety incidents, protocols, protocol changes, recipes, sensory feedback, and customer feedback should be written down and organized.
- Cleanliness rules must be followed when making new and old products.
- Come up with new ways to package things for different sales channels.
- Develop new ways to get the most out of your staff, ingredients, and time.
- Provide support to sales staff
- Help with business development activities
- A degree in food science and technology, food processing engineering, or a related field
- Two or more years of experience working in the food processing, food, or beverage industry. Proven experience managing inventory, making budgets, and scheduling production plans. A strong understanding of food safety rules ( A food safety certification is an advantage)
- Proven experience putting food quality management systems like HACCP and ISO into place.
- Proven ability to plan and run regular production tasks. Must be able to work on weekends.
- Must have a lot of experience being a leader.
- Strong problem-solving skills related to food processing. Must have managed a team before. Must be able to talk and write well.
- Must be able to report on their own activities and those of their team in writing and electronically. Must have customer service experience.
- Must have self-discipline and be honest.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Wekplace
Closing Date: 27th March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED