- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Sunyani
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Ghana
Kwaduya is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste. Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
We are looking for a highly organized production manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures.
Production Managers are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly, and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
To be successful as a production manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good production manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Overseeing production processes
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials
- Ensure of maintenance material
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Assist Human Resources with recruitment and training of new employees
- Communicate any relevant company information and updates to procedures to personnel
- Organizing relevant training sessions for employees
- Report to upper management
Key skills for production managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field would be considered a strong asset
- 3+ years of experience as a Production Manager
- Industry-related experience.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Being results and deadline-driven.
Accommodations are in charge of the selected applicant
Preferences for local people (Berekum, Sunyani)
Salary: 2000 cedis/month
The company offers:
- Working tools: mobile phone, laptop
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: October, 1st 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED