Exciting Career Opportunity at Solenis
Solenis is a global specialty chemical producer focusing on delivering sustainable solutions for water-intensive industries such as consumer, industrial, institutional, food and beverage, and pool and spa water markets. Platinum Equity owns the company, which has a diverse product portfolio that includes water treatment chemicals, process aids, functional additives, cleaners, and disinfectants, as well as cutting-edge monitoring and control systems.
Customers employ these technologies to improve operating efficiencies, improve product quality, preserve plant assets, reduce environmental impact, and create cleaner and safer surroundings.
The corporation, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, has 71 manufacturing locations strategically situated across the world and employs over 15,400 people in 130 countries across six continents.
Location: Europe, preferred countries include Poland, Turkey, and the Netherlands – hybrid or remote
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the specified country without the sponsorship of an employer.
- As the Global Dangerous Goods Specialist, you will contribute significantly to our dynamic Global Product Safety team.
- You will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with international and national transport requirements for the full Solenis portfolio, reporting directly to the Product Safety Global Manager.
- As a Global Dangerous Goods Specialist, you will be responsible for giving expert advice on dangerous goods paperwork and labeling standards.
- You’ll serve as a critical link between the Product Regulatory team and the Supply Chain division, answering DG-related questions and providing helpful insights.
- You will also be at the forefront of monitoring, interpreting, and communicating transportation classification regulations around the world. Take control of maintaining DG data in the SAP-EHS module to ensure that our activities run smoothly and legally.
You’ll do the:
- Guiding documentation and labeling requirements for dangerous goods according to international and national transport regulations
- Monitoring, interpreting, and communicating requirements related to transportation classification
- Working with competent authorities and/or DG association groups whenever it is needed
- Auditing SAP DG for data quality and substance data for compliance with required regulatory test protocols
- Support in auditing Solenis plants in terms of ADR, IMDG, and IATA procedures and training
- Creating and maintaining DG data objects in SAP, including regular updates provided by outside data provider
- Assessing and removing order, delivery, or shipment SAP blocks if needed with quick turnaround time
- Participating in a global transportation classification network to ensure alignment and consistency of regional classification principles and work processes
- Leading improvement projects related to Dangerous Goods Management to have global corporate processes in place, like the DG Audit Program or Global DG Training Program
What you’ll need to bring:
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or a related field is desirable.
- A minimum of three years experience working in the chemical business as a DG specialist, dealing with DG global legislation.
- DGSA certification is an asset, as is knowledge of the SAP-EHS module.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint) Exceptional time management skills; Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and application skills Ability to work as a team member in a deadline-driven environment with limited supervision
- Excellent Project Management
- Medical care, life insurance, and travel insurance are all available in a hybrid or remote working arrangement.
- Pension Plan: Permanent contract following trial period Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families Company Social Found (occasional coupons, holiday co-financing)
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Solenis
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED