- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The Attachment Trainees will assist Engineers and Technicians with General Mechanical and Electrical duties including maintenance, repairs, and fault diagnosis work on Sandvik heavy duty trackless equipment.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Assist in performance of Electrical/Mechanical maintenance
- Assist in repair and fault-finding using manuals
- Assist in carrying out Technical equipment audits.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and procedures specially the SHEQ policies.
- BSc/HND/Pre-HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, MET/EET III, NVTI in Automotive or Electrical Skills and NVQ Level 1.
- Should have completed Mandatory National Service
- Basic knowledge in MS Office Applications.
Technical & Training Manager
Method of Application
Closing Date : 22nd Sept. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED