Exciting Career Opportunity at Kabod Group
Kabod Group is a group that works to get African children to read. We want a Communication and Digital Marketing Officer with a strong background in graphic design, marketing, and video editing to join our team. This person should be creative and have a lot of experience.
Managing and marketing on social media (70%)
- Develop and put into action Muna Kalati’s communication strategy, with different ways to reach writers, publishers, libraries, booksellers, and so on;
- Lead digital campaigns for causes linked to reading and education;
- Blog and report on all events (Muna Kalati Talks, Lecture Plaisir, Reading for Healing, etc.) and post them on the website;
- Manage, update, optimize, and keep up the website and all social media platforms for the group;
- Increase the association’s and its brand’s visibility and knowledge through the media, and engagement with bloggers, and influencers;
- Curate and post timely and popular content about African children’s books and literary events, based on articles released on MK’s website, etc.
- Make a monthly message and add more people to the MK contact list;
- Make images, infographics, videos, and other materials for social media that are interesting, informative, and educational;
- Help the manager of the cultural mediation program with the production and delivery of the Muna Kalati quarterly magazine;
- Help the Program Coordinator manage the network of Muna Kalati Content Creators and the network of African workers in children’s books and keep in touch with them;
- Use data analytics to give feedback on the effects of communication efforts;
Video Editing & Animation (30%)
- Develop an overall video brand messaging plan
- Use the company’s branding materials (colors, fonts, etc.) in the right way to:
- Make professional animations and videos of great quality.
- Make pictures and movies for African kids that show how important education and reading are.
- Manage and keep an eye on all of the technical parts of making and editing videos.
- Conceptualizing ideas for characters, scenes, backgrounds, and other animation elements.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in web design, communication, digital marketing, graphic design, or any other related field;
- Knowledge of how to handle social media and communities;
- Ability to produce visuals, infographics, and video content for social media;
- Very good time management skills, proactivity, and ability to work in a team with minimal supervision;
- Autonomous, flexible, good interpersonal skills;
- Being able to converse well both orally and in writing;
- Ability to comfortably maneuver social media platforms using the necessary digital collaboration tools. (Google Drive, Dropbox, WordPress, Slack, etc);
How to apply for Career Opportunity at Kabod Group
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page Cover Letter + Portfolio (PDF or video) to email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the JOB TITLE in the subject line.
If you are still waiting to hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: April 16th 2023 at 5:00 pm
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED