January 14th, 2024 at 10:42 am
Exciting Career Opportunity at Emirates
Coach, develop, and encourage a team of Customer Sales and Services Agents and a Senior Customer Sales and Services Agent to meet individual, retail office, and network targets, as well as commercial goals.
- Conduct regular team briefings to ensure that new goods, rules, and processes are communicated to the team as they are introduced.
- Schedule regular quality monitoring for all client contacts and allot adequate coaching time to each team member.
- Conduct regular quality audits with other Customer Sales and Service Team Leaders both within the retail office and across the network, to guarantee global calibration of quality standards.
- Delegate duties based on staff ability, providing a fair and even distribution of work throughout the team whenever possible. Identify team and individual training needs and recommend appropriate training programs through coaching and quality monitoring.
- Ensure that the team’s training is implemented and that feedback on the program’s progress is provided.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are objectively reviewed and that team members and management work together to recommend remedial/corrective action.
- Employee happiness should be measured and improved through initiatives.
- When on shift, ensure that reservations and/or ticketing operations function smoothly.
- Control and maintain records for all revenue-accountable documents such as tickets and MCOs, ensuring that consumption is monitored to give appropriate accounts at the end of the day/shift.
- Prepare and reconcile end-of-day banking and bank funds as needed.
- Retail Office Manager Oversee resource allocation within the retail office.
- Work with the Sales Manager and CSSM to predict resource requirements and ensure that recruitment campaigns are carried out to meet retail office customer service, sales, and quality targets.
- Analyze service level and revenue data to identify operational trends and offer solutions to improve sales, service, and quality. Communicate with Emirates’ network of contact centers and retail offices regularly to share expertise, ideas, and best practices.
- Implement and maintain retail office standards such as furniture, brochure displays and queuing, reservations, and telecommunications systems.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Commercial/Sales. Other: 3 years or more
- Diploma or Vocational (12+2 or equivalent):
- Experience in airline sales and customer service, People development and coaching.
- Working knowledge of retail office and aviation sector operations and techniques is required.
- Skywards and MARS booking systems, as well as Standard Fares and Ticketing courses.
- Excellent communication, telephone, and customer service abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales team setting.
- Training in selection skills. PC-based abilities to use Windows software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and E-mail.
- Please keep in mind that you must have legal permission to live and work in Ghana.
Pay and Benefits
Join our expanding team and benefit from a generous salary package, as well as discounts on flights and hotel stays.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Emirates
Closing Date: January 25, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED