February 19th, 2023 at 12:23 am
Employment Opportunity at Weir Minerals
Job Title: SHE Officer Ghana
Why choose Weir:
Be part of a global organization dedicated to building a better future: At Weir, the growing world depends on us. It depends on us constantly reinventing, quickly adapting and continually finding better, faster, more sustainable ways to access the resources it needs to thrive. And it depends on each of us doing the best work of our lives. It’s a big challenge – but it is exciting.
An opportunity to grow your own way: Everything moves fast in the dynamic world of Weir. This creates opportunities for us to take on new challenges, explore new areas, learn, progress and excel. Best of all, there is no set path that our people must take. Instead, everyone is given the support and freedom to tailor-make their own career and do the best work of their lives.
Feel empowered to be yourself and belong: Weir is a welcoming, inclusive place, where each individual’s contribution is recognized and all employees are encouraged to innovate, collaborate and be themselves. We continually focus on people and their wellbeing. We believe in fairness and choose to be honest, transparent, and authentic in everything we do.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero-harm behaviors in support of our drive toward developing a world-class safety culture.
- Ensure Weir Group’s SHE Charter is fully respected via full implementation of internal protocols and procedures.
- Manage and maintain SHE management systems, and provide support to Operations and Field Services to ensure compliance with full Legal, ISO, Customer, and Weir Group Standard requirements.
- Support SHE core functions such as audits, risk assessment, incident investigations, sustainability, and health and wellness.
- Support the site and Region in the implementation of key SHE initiatives and programs.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with five years or more related experience / NEBOSH.
- Implementation, maintenance, and auditing of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 systems.
- Minimum of 5 years SHE-related experience in a manufacturing/ mining environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Valid driver’s license.
Founded in 1871, Weir is a world-leading engineering business with the purpose to make mining operations smarter, more efficient, and sustainable. Thanks to Weir’s technology, our customers can produce essential metals and minerals using less energy, water, and waste at a lower cost.
With the increasing need for metals and minerals for climate change solutions, Weir’s colleagues are playing their part in powering a low-carbon future. We are a global family of 11,000 uniquely talented people in over 60 counties, inspiring each other to do the best work of our lives.
How to Apply for this Ernest & Young Latest Job Posting
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED