- Ensuring the delivery of high quality and professional services across the Domestic Bursary;
- Ensuring the development and productivity of all teams and staff in the Domestic Bursary, working with the team managers;
- Ensuring the achievement of income targets and value for money across all functions of the Domestic Bursary;
- Planning, managing and reporting on all delegated budgets for the Domestic Bursary;
- Liaising with the administrators and directors in the College’s research centres on college
procedures and the requirements of relevant legislation and regulations;
- Liaising with the Graduate Common Room Executive Officers on the running of student
events and other facilities, such as the bar, café, gym etc;
- Maintaining up to date policies and procedures for the work of the Domestic Bursary, which reflect University requirements and relevant legislation and guidance;
- Contributing to the development and effective running of the College’s administrative
systems and services.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree/ Higher National Diploma in a related subject area from a recognised tertiary education institution with at least four (4) years relevant experience in either case.
- They must be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED