COST OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO GHANA
SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO GHANA
Among the numerous importation, people are involved in, one of the well-known is from China to Ghana. This is primarily because China is known to have the second-largest economy in the world. Chinese is also noted as one of the largest suppliers of importance to Ghana.
In this article, you will find out the cost of shipping from China to Ghana as well ad how the shipping is done.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT THE COST OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO GHANA
Before we look at the cost of the shipping itself, let’s look at some of the factors that usually affect the shipping cost to Ghana.
- The first factor is the port of destination. When the port of origin is far from your port of destination, the cost of shipping will increase.
- Second is the fuel price fluctuations. Fuel prices these days are unpredictable. Therefore it may cause changes in the shipping cost from time to time.
- Another factor is the season of shipment. When you shop during off-peak seasons, you will pay a higher charge. When you shop during the peak season, the charge is quite low.
- Another factor is the terminal fees. The terminal fee is paid to the port for docking of the ship that will carry your cargo. The terminal fee varies from port to port.
THE SHIPPING COST FROM CHINA TO GHANA
Here is a breakdown of the shipping cost from China to Ghana.
a. 1 – 2kg : Minimum invoice = $15
b. 3 – 5kg : Freight & Clearing = $7.0
c. 6 – 45kg : Freight & Clearing = $6.8
d. 46 – 100kg : Freight & Clearing = $6.4
e. 101 – 300kg : Freight & Clearing = $6.3
f. 301 – 500kg : Freight & Clearing = $5.7
g. 501 – 1000kg : Freight & Clearing = $5.5
h. 1000 – 3000kg : Freight & Clearing = $5.2/kg
Note that in shipping, there are some important documents that customs require from you or your forwarder. You must prepare these documents before time to ensure a very smooth clearance.
- Attested invoice, which contains descriptions of your cargo and its quantity;
- Import declaration form, which also contains information about the goods that will be used to evaluate the duty to pay on your cargo;
- Also, prepare Customs Clarification and valuation report. It will be used to clarify the goods you import.
- Depending on the type of goods you will import, you must prepare permit and license documents.
You must make sure you know the shipping cost involved. As well as the relevant documentation needed This will help avoid any doubt or misunderstanding.
CHECK THIS :
- How To Buy Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Or Other Cryptocurrencies
- How To Make Money Online In Ghana 2022 2023
- Treasury Bill Rates In Ghana 2022
- How To Verify, Track, and Print Ghana Passport Number Online
- HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL IN GHANA
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE