HOW DO I FREE UP SPACE ON MY PHONE
If your phone starts to become slow or begins to perform abysmally, it could you are about to receive the dreaded alert every smartphone user has to deal with. That is storage full, for many, the next line of action is to get a new device. Others will delete some videos and pictures. That may be a quick fix but it will not help in the long term. When your phone runs out of storage, it can impact your device negatively in a number of ways.
To get your phone to function as it used to, here are some tips.
1 . DELETE YOUR UNUSED FILE
Scroll through your file and delete the ones you have not used in a long while. The truth is that you probably will not need these files even if you save them offline. Also, some of the phones come with pre-packaged apps that may not be useful to you. If they don’t serve you any purpose just delete them.
2 . FREE UP YOUR WHATSAPP STORAGE
One of the most used messaging app is WhatsApp and it is one of the apps that can take up so much space. WhatsApp can be behind some of the unwanted pictures or videos in your gallery. To clear the WhatsApp data, on your phone, go to settings > then select chat> turn off the media visibility. This is for android users. For iPhone, go to settings >then tap on chat> disable the Save to Camera Roll option.
3 . CLEAR YOUR APP CACHE
Clearing out your app’s cash is one of the ways to free your phone’s storage. It is also the easiest way to improve your device speed. Whenever you use an app, the phone stores some data to help you speed up for the future task.
This does not take so much space, but once it starts to accumulate, it will take up much space. Android users can open the settings app> then navigate to apps and notifications > select see all apps and choose the apps you want to clear their caches> from there, select storage and cache > then select clear caches to free any storage used by the cache data.
4 . TRANSFER YOUR FILES TO ANOTHER DEVICE
With a USB cable, you can transfer your files from your device to a computer or a USB drive. This is done by plugging a USB cable into your device and connecting it to a computer’s USB port for the transfer to take place.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED