ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web.
Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
POSITION: Developer Relations Evangelist
We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association. Where both communities and individuals flourish. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
Originally a humble key manager, today MetaMask serves over 5,000,000 monthly active users as a decentralized application development platform, an aggregator of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, and a decentralized identity manager.
About the role:
For developers of decentralized apps and decentralized finance protocols, MetaMask is the first choice when it comes to handling account management and connecting the end-user to the blockchain. MetaMask enables developers to create secure and usable web3 sites and build the decentralized web.
As a Developer Relations Evangelist, you will help to grow the MetaMask developer community. You will engage with developers and create compelling and authentic resources such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
- Motivate developers to build blockchain applications using MetaMask
- Build awareness of new MetaMask features that make the developer’s life easier
- Work closely with MetaMask engineers and product managers to identify campaigns and opportunities
- Own the creation of documentation for MetaMask’s APIs and developer features
- Establish on-going relationships with key teams building on MetaMask
- Identify high potential developer communities, refine messaging to attract new developers, and highlight gaps in developer experience for our product teams
- Build a deep knowledge of the product so as to articulate how they enable developers
- Collaborate closely with the ConsenSys DevRel team, and be a coordinator between our teams
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Participate in the blockchain ecosystem and community, building strong relationships with engineers, architects, product managers, and founders
- Stand up programs with ecosystem partners to efficiently scale awareness initiatives
- Define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts
- Synthesize and share feedback from the developer community and help MetaMask improve the product for these purposes
- 4+ years of experience in developer relations, developer education, and technical writing
- You have a working knowledge of developer tools like SDKs and APIs
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product, marketing, support, etc)
- Scrappy & has a mindset that done is better than perfect, many community projects are early and will have shifts in direction
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 31, 2022
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- Johnson & Johnson Latest Job Vacancy
- MASSIVE|| Administrative Jobs Available At Abeyie Studios
- Jumia Group Latest Job
- Johnson Controls Invites Job Applications
- APPLY|| Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
- Available Job Opportunity At Glovo
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED