Chief of Party at Savana Signatures
Savana Signatures is a Ghanaian For-Impact NGO that is a leader in the innovative use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to design and deliver inclusive, scalable social interventions in the areas of Inclusive Quality Education, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Livelihood, and Economic Development.
We are experts at planning and carrying out interventions for community development, with a focus on effective youth participation. Our goal is to bring about positive change among girls, women, young people, and the most vulnerable people in Ghana by coming up with new ways to help them get a good education and improve their skills.
Savana Signatures is looking for a qualified person to fill the role of Chief of Party for a Ghana Youth Activity that is coming up. The goal of the activity is to help young people in northern Ghana get ahead in terms of their social and economic lives.
LOCATION: The office for this job will be in Tamale, Ghana.
Funding and the approval of key personnel are needed for the job to be open.
- Give the project and the project team a big-picture view and lead them.
- Development of yearly work plans, and budgets, and making sure they are carried out successfully.
- Everyone working on the project is responsible for both the technical side and the way it is run.
- Serve as the main point of contact with USAID and build working relationships with other USAID projects, other funders and institutions, technical agencies, and other participating organizations as needed.
- Responsible for dealing with issues related to the agreement, such as making sure that Savana Signatures’ financial controls and systems follow generally accepted accounting practices that meet USAID standards and that all materials and equipment bought for the activity are kept safe and used in a responsible way.
- Responsible for putting the project into action and making sure it goes well. Also gives general program and technical direction and fills out needed reports.
- Manage the creation of work plans and budgets and keep an eye on them.
- Make sure that program processes get the right amount of technical help
- Coordinate the work of partners in putting the plans into action.
- Make sure program tracking and reporting are done right.
- Other jobs, as they are given.
- At least a master’s degree in an area like Youth work and Community that is related. Development, Education, the running of non-profits, Development Education, and other things.
- Show appropriate experience managing programs for young people.
- A track record of at least eight (8) years of supervising, leading, and putting into action USAID-funded programs or similar programs funded by other donors.
- Show the ability to build and keep working relationships with a wide range of partners and clients.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with top government officials, youth-led organizations, civil society organizations, foreign donors, and other key stakeholders.
- Show understanding of USAID’s policies, procedures, and methods for designing and running programs, making budgets, keeping track of progress, and evaluating their success.
- Strong skills in both writing and speaking.
- Having the ability to move locally and abroad as needed.
Savana Signatures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving everyone the same chance to get a job, no matter their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, country or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status.
How to Apply for Chief of Party at Savana Signatures
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED