October 21st, 2023 at 12:49 am
Cambridge Commonwealth Trust Africa Changemakers Scholarship 2024 (Fully-Funded)
Applications for the Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship are being accepted from eligible candidates. Candidates from any African nation are eligible to apply for the full-cost Cambridge Scholarship program, which offers funding for PhD students studying any field.
The purpose of the scholarship is to help deserving students who need financial aid in order to enroll in the university. Students whose research advances sustainable, climate-resilient futures for Africa and the world, as well as the growth of the continent, will be given preference.
Regarding Cambridge Trust
A significant source of financing for University of Cambridge students, the Cambridge Trust provides several postgraduate scholarships. Details on eligibility and application procedures are available here.
These are the Cambridge Trust scholarships that are currently offered for study beginning in 2024–2025.
Kindly carefully review each scholarship’s details, as certain scholarships can have extra requirements or call for a different application.
Note that the list of eligible scholarships in any given academic year is subject to change as we regularly examine our agreements. It is recommended that you periodically review the list.
Details of the scholarship:
Standards of Eligibility
The following requirements must be fulfilled in order for a candidate to be eligible for the Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship for African Students:
- Candidates must be students from Africa
- Available to applicants from all African nations
- Candidates need to be at the Ph.D. study level
- Applicants whose research advances the continent’s development as well as the prospects for sustainable, climate-resilient futures in Africa and around the world.
Benefits of Scholarships
Those who are awarded the Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship will benefit from the following:
- Tuition for universities
- An annual stipend (amount sufficient for one individual)
- Health Surcharge on Immigration
- Costs of research and travel
Steps for Making Applications
There is just one application needed for this scholarship, which is the University of Cambridge admissions application, which needs to be turned in before the funding deadline for your program (please see the Postgraduate Course Directory).
What We Do
A charitable organization called the Cambridge Commonwealth European and International Trust was founded with the express intent of helping students take advantage of the research and academic resources that the University of Cambridge has to offer.
With partnerships around the globe, the Trust offers the greatest number of scholarships to overseas students at Cambridge for their exceptional academic merit. These scholarships come in a variety of forms.
With almost 22,000 students from 149 countries taking up residence at Cambridge over its forty-year history, the Cambridge Trust supports about 1,500 students in residence each year and provides about 600 scholarships annually.
Selected students at the Ph.D., master’s, and undergraduate levels in all fields and at all 31 colleges of the University of Cambridge are eligible to apply for awards, which include full-cost and partial-cost scholarships.
The Trust offers student support that both acknowledges and honors success and gives underprivileged students the financial support they need.
Regarding our undergraduate awards
A limited number of undergraduate students are eligible for Cambridge scholarships from the Cambridge Trust, which are awarded at the overseas fee rate. The majority of these grants are partial, meaning they help with some of the expenses associated with attending the University of Cambridge. Details on eligibility and application procedures are available here.
Funding for undergraduates is available
For undergraduate scholarships, the following criteria must be met:
- Noteworthy academic success and promise
- Monetary necessity
- There is fierce competition for funding available to overseas students who have financial needs. Please don’t apply for a scholarship if you don’t need it to attend Cambridge University. Only if we are certain that you have financial needs will you be qualified for a Cambridge Trust scholarship.
Country of origin
Awards for undergraduate study are available to all students, foreign or domestic, who must pay university tuition at the overseas rate. To be clear, students who wish to pay at the home rate are not eligible; however, students who are UK and Irish nationals and who are categorized as overseas students for fee purposes are eligible. Please visit the university’s undergraduate website for further details regarding your fee status.
For students with home fee status, the Cambridge Bursary Scheme grants non-repayable bursaries.
The University of Cambridge allows applicants to study any course that is currently offered. For additional information, kindly refer to the undergraduate course directory.
Application and acceptance
Undergraduate scholarships are exclusively available for study at the University of Cambridge. To be eligible, you must receive a conditional offer of admission and apply for admission to the university by the applicable deadline (for more details, see Applying for Undergraduate Funding).
The standard application processes are required for all students to be admitted to the University of Cambridge. The Trust has no say over whether or not applicants are admitted to the university or whether their prospects of being given a spot are affected.
For additional information, review the prerequisites for undergraduates. The university establishes minimal conditions for admission.
It is advised that applicants fulfill the university’s admission requirements as soon as possible, including the fulfillment of any required English language proficiency exams. This will lessen the likelihood that the Trust will grant worthwhile scholarships to applicants who are eventually unable to accept offers from Cambridge.
Scholarships for undergraduate studies are only offered to students enrolled at Cambridge University.
Typically, the Trust won’t help students pursue degrees that are identical to or less than what they now hold. Nonetheless, we will take into account an application from a foreign student wishing to pursue a second BA degree at Cambridge as an affiliated student.
Unless they are requesting support towards a higher degree course after graduation, the Trust does not accept applications from students who are halfway through a Cambridge course.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED