The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed.
Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world.
A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Project Management Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring project management professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop project management skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Use different PM technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality projects
- Adapt different approaches depending on project requirements
- Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
- Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders
- Identify and manage scope, constraints, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines
- Effectively manage and monitor the project team, manage costs and track sales targets
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps
- Prepare complex reports with vital project information
- Present our solutions to clients as well as contribute to client proposals and quotes
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED