ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for a highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team undertake Special Projects with estimated project duration of between 9 and 24 months.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified positions below:
- Generate and manage compensation on Geographic Information System GIS database
- Ensure integration, quality assurance and management of GIS database of information.
- Supervise and ensure implementation of accurate spatial planning scheme for the project.
- Supervise and ensure implementation of a clear demarcation of plots and transfer of land titles.
- Ensure accurate geographic information data for the project.
- Implement an agreed plan and facilitate the payment of appropriate compensation to all affected persons for the BTSF/RWD
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure a clear demarcation of plots and transfer of land
- Capture and assist in addressing complaints emanating from the resettlement project.
- Keep and maintain a commitment Register for the Resettlement Project.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
not later than Friday, March 19, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED