- Develop action plans and set objectives for increased revenue and profit maximization.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies necessary for attracting clients to patronize hotel services.
- Lead the team to drive total hotel revenue and take responsibility for the achievement of budgeted revenue streams.
- Ensure that all sales related activities support customer satisfaction, retention and new business development goals.
- Proactively position the hotel as a business leader in the community.
- Maintain a clear understanding of hotel policies and ensure compliance
- Carry out research and analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities
- Oversee the hiring and training of hotel sales representatives and other related personnel
- Seek out business with large organizations such as churches, sports clubs or corporate firms to convince them to patronize services
- Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for hotel products/services
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all the services provided so as to conduct successful sales
- Explain and notify clients of recent upgrades and available options for hotel services
- Oversee the management of client account and service tab
- Collaborate with event and wedding planners to ensure increased patronage and hotel booking
- Oversee the processing of payments and offering discounts to client when necessary.
- Assign job duties to hotel personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
- Supervise the customer service unit of a hotel to ensure compliance with set standards of hospitality and customer service
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Suitable candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business studies, marketing, finance, in other similar field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a sales or marketing representative, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Ideal candidate must have strong persuasive skills that can help convince potential clients to subscribe to hotel services
- Candidate must well versed in coordinating and managing hotel human resources to ensure smooth operations and maximum profit
- Must have strong presentation skills, both oral and written
- Must have good computer skills with ability to learn and use computer software easily.
SALARY : NEGOTIABLE
Location: Spintex & Sakumono
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 August, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED