ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
International Community School Ghana is a world-class institution providing students with an inclusive holistic and international education needed to succeed in college/university and become a public leader.
We educate confident, responsible and engaged learners from pre-school through to high school. Our students take the Cambridge International Exams, IGCSE and the AS/A Level Exams.
• We are looking for a zealous Marketing and Communications Assistant to support the Marketing and Communications department of our school in its primary and administrative duties.
• In this role, the successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, paying strong attention to details, writing, editing and marketing the school’s products and services.
• He/she will report directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
• Support the development of annual marketing plans and creative promotional campaigns for all campuses
• Assist in carrying out market research activities e.g. distribution of questionnaires, feedback forms,
• Assist in conducting marketing research and analysis of consumer rating reports/ questionnaires Maintain and proactively update the website and social media
• Assist in writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the school’s presence
in the market
• Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns to facilitate the schools
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.
• Assist in creating, maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
• To ensure the effective distribution of promotional information and materials, e.g. electronically, mailings, in print and direct contact
• Experience in developing and maintaining strategic partnerships and alliances.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Management or related fields
• Administration and Marketing Assistant Experience
• Digital Marketing experience
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Competent in using design software packages, e.g. InDesign, Canva, etc.
Location: Accra & Kumasi
How To Apply For The Job
NOTE: Present portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
Kindly submit your CV and a cover letter, a letter of recommendation from your current Head and contact of two references, who will be contacted if shortlisted.
Applications will be acknowledged within three working days of submission. If short-listed, you would be interviewed. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Submit queries, if any and your completed application to:
Closing Date: 06 December 2019
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED