February 24th, 2020 at 06:40 pm
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zormelo & Associates February 2020 Job Vacancy
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Experience & Qualifications
- Graduate degree, commercial diploma or equivalent
- Good computer knowledge (particularly Word and Excel), including typing speed
- Solid knowledge of oral and written English and proficiency in French
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely
- If not a Ghanaian national: eligible to work in Ghana.
- Knowledge of legal framework and social and cultural situation in Ghana, Nigeria and other West African states will be seen as an advantage
- Provide consular advice and security information to Norwegian Nationals.
- Issuing of Passports and Emergency Travel Documents.
- Perform notarial and authenticating Documents according to specifications.
- Assist in processing Births and registration of Norwegians in the National Register
- Assisting Norwegians abroad in emergency situations: Accidents and illness, arrest and detention,
- Procurement in cooperation with the Head of Administration
- Keeping consular records by creating, organising, filing and maintaining digital files and documents.
- Work with Honorary Consulates: Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Senegal. Respond to enquiries on a wide range of issues concerning the consulates.
- Operating the Consular Programme – KONSYS
- Receive and process payments from customers for consular fees and credit card payments;
- Assist the work of the Embassy’s work plan within administrative and consular issues.
- Responds to enquiries on a wide range of issues and performs other administrative related duties as required
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED