Don Bosco Technical Institute is looking for instructors for HOSPITALITY.
He/She should be Specialised in Cooking & Baking and Food & Beverage
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Should be able to assist in developing modular course curricular
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency.
- Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve students’ academic performance.
- Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioural standards on the school campus.
- Assist in the mobilisation and job placement of students
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 5 years teaching and practical experience.
- Familiarity with state and local codes and standards
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 776,
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by 20th September, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED