APPLY NOW: Graduate recruitment in the Ghana Greenhouse Enterprise Project, UCC
The School of Agriculture Teaching and Research Farm with support from the Ghana EXIM Bank is establishing a large GREENHOUSE CENTRE under the Youth in Green House Enterprise Project (YuGEP), an Initiative to promote investment in greenhouse vegetable production in Ghana towards import substitution and employment creation.
The Greenhouse House Centre is intended to produce 300-400 MT of assorted vegetables annually.
It wishes to recruit young graduates who will work in the greenhouses.
Only applicants who meet the following criteria shall be considered:
1. Beneficiary should be a graduate of a recognized tertiary institution and must be unemployed
2. Must be a Ghanaian between 20 and 35 years of age
3. Applicant must have completed National Service.
4. Applicant must be willing to work in the Greenhouse for a minimum of 3 years
5. Must be willing to start work immediately
Interested persons should submit their CVs to [email protected] latest by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, 3rd October, 2019. Late submissions will not be considered
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE