Advans Ghana is always looking for new talent for today and tomorrow, so remember to regularly visit the website and update your profile – it’s easy and could bring the career change you’ve been looking for!
- The Recovery Officer is responsible, under the supervision of the Head of Recovery (HoR) for all the activities of the Unit. He/She assists the Head of Recovery for the development of the Unit and all monies owed to Advans Ghana Savings and Loans
- He/She also assist the Head of Recovery in the implementation of operational policies, procedures, guidelines and work on prevention, detection and correction of risks related to the above-mentioned core activities. Most importantly prevent Advans Ghana from losing more than it has invested.
- Knowledge of management systems and IT tools
- Project management
- Autonomy and ability to make choices/take decisions
- Technical skills: IT hardware management, ERP, Database Management and monitoring, software development, infrastruture and network
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
PLANNED START DATE: 27th July 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED