SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the activities of the Legal Unit to ensure general compliance of the Bank with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide legal advice on various aspects of law affecting the Bank
- Represent and/or ensure legal representation of the bank when summoned
- Draft and/or review facility and security agreements while ensuring adequate protection of the Bank’s interest
- Manage the resolution of disputes as well as relationships with external solicitors
- Assist with company secretarial duties as and when required.
- The successful candidates should have:
- Been called to the Ghana Bar
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with a minimum of a Second Class Lower.
- Relevant working experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Be a team player and possess good communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Command presence, demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment capabilities, integrity, professionalism, resilience and be self-driven
HOW TO APPLY
These are challenging and exciting roles for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CVs to: [email protected]
• Closing date is three (3) days from date of publication.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED