The Workshop Assistants will assist the instructors in the delivery of their mandate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Assists Instructors at the Institute’s workshop during practical lessons for trainees
- Liaises with Instructors to study lessons for the period
- Prepares and arranges the material and equipment for the practical work at the Institute
- Packs of tools and equipment after practical
- Assists Instructors in teaching the trainees the practical work at the Institute
- Tidies up the workshop and locks all the doors after work
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Must possess a minimum qualification of NVTI 2 certificate.
- An HND in relevant field will be a plus
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a smaller community and semi-urban environment
- Must have experience in building networks among different partners and organizations
- Must be a motivated team player with an ability to do independent work, organized, systematic, proactive, detailed and goal-oriented
- Must be able to grasp complex issues
How to apply:
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letters, certificates, and CVs to the address below:
The Executive Secretary
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation
P. O. Box NH 33, New Abirem
Email: [email protected]
Hand-delivered to the Newmont Information Offices in the Newmont Akyem Project Area.
Closing Date for submission of applications: 16th August 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED