The National Banking College is a unique resource centre established in 1994 for training senior banking personnel and financial services practitioners in the country and within the West African sub-region, The College is an autonomous entity under the auspices of the Bank of Ghana and the Universal Banks in Ghana
The College executes its mandate of training, research, and consultancy, promoting and conducting research in matters pertaining to improvements in banking operations and processes. It provides consultancy services to banks and other institutions or individuals on matters bearing on productivity in banking services
NBC is looking for a Head of ICT who will support the Colleges strategy drive towards digitalization in line with the Colleges business model as a means of creating new revenue and value producing opportunities
The Head of ICT role will be as follows:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development of National Banking College ict strategy, including solutions and opportunities to improve training delivery and business performance
• Develop, implement, and update ICT-related infrastructure, policies and procedures
• Continuously review ICT Infrastructure, making capacity recommendations for improvement of the capacity of local ICT Systems in support of ongoing business operations & future requirements
Ensure that the NBC meets legal and contractual obligations relating to ICT resources systems, services and usage, complying with legislative requirements data protection, safeguarding and licensing requirements
Additional Information About The scope of the role:
A. Person Specification:
Qualifications & Experience
A minimum of Master’s Degree in engineering, management information systems or other related field.
PMP or part 2 certified.
l qualification or certification of CISCO (CCNA) Microsoft (MCP(MCSE) (MCSA
• Demonstrated exposure and passion for learning and
development in the banking industry
• Must have held a senior management position for a minimum of 5 years.
Must have managed the deployment of management information systems for practical use by stakeholders
• Knowledge of the financial sector, local international or both and emerging trends in banking system.
B. Competencies/Knowledge & Skills Proven experience as ICT Manager
Expertise in faciltation and presentation to adult learners
• Organizational and project management skills. Leadership and communication skills and a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop staff Flexible, adaptable and efficient
Sensitivity and awareness of confidentiality requirements
HOW TO APPLY
1. Letter of Motivation stating achievements in relevant area of expertise
2. Detailed CV with names of 2 referees. Applications to be addressed to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
14TH OCTOBER 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED