- Company: Wilmar Africa Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Reporting to the Technical Head, the ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years working experience 5 of which should be in a similar role within the manufacturing industry. The candidate will be responsible for the electrical and instrumentation and control activities of the company. He/she must be organized, a multitasker and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervise and coach to ensure efficiency in all E&I duties (Procedures and standards).
- Prepare specification for purchasing of E&I materials and equipment.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations of all E&I activities.
- Ensure safety of equipment and E&I staff within the Plant.
- Ensure E&I equipment are installed and operated per manufacturer recommendations or recommendations by Wilmar Technical head
- Develop budget, labor, materials and construction cost of E&I installations.
- Knowledge on GA, Fanuc, PLC Programming
- Automation/ Programming/ SCADA modification
- Experience with handling High-medium Voltage installations
- Experience leading a large team in an FMCG environment.
- Knowledge on AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of electrical diagrams
- Strong leadership Skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum First Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum of 7years in electrical and instrumentation design and engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial/ supervisory role
- Proficient in SAP and various MS Office applications
Method of Application
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to [email protected] with “ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION LEAD ENGINEER)”, as subject. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
Subscribe to Blog via Email