The successful candidate will join as a Shop Manage in the Customer Experience department. (S)He will report to the Retail Manager and will manage AirtelTigo shops to ensure superior customer service as well as driving revenue growth.
The Job holder will also supervise and coordinate the work efforts of the shop executives by ensuring professional and courteous support to customers.
Working closely with Retail Manager to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
- Responsible for performance management of owned shop employees.
- Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members.
- Enforce and track process adherence of all customer experience employees in the shop.
- Participate in all trainings and personal development exercises.
- Provide team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery.
- Manage customer experience deliverables, standards, processes, service levels and compliance in the store.
- Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
- Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in the shop.
- Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop.
- Responsible for team engagement.
- Ensure that L2 and L3 tickets are handled according to defined SLAs.
- Drive customer engagement initiatives in the store.
- Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- 2-4 years of experience in retail operations and management.
- Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong coaching skills
- Culture sensitivity
- Total revenue target
- Base revenue management
- Achieve acquisition target
- Customer satisfaction target
How to Apply for Shop Manager
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED