University of Cape Coast Announces New Job Offer
Job Title: Provost
The University of Cape Coast is looking for people with experience, a focus on getting things done, and a lot of drive to fill the post of Provost for the College of Health and Allied Sciences, which will be open on August 1, 2023.
The Provost is the academic and administrative head of the College. He or she reports to the Vice-Chancellor and is in charge of leading the College and keeping it running well and in good order according to the University of Cape Coast Law, 1992 (PNDCL 278), the Statutes, and/or whatever the University Council, the Academic Board, and the College Board decide from time to time.
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must be professors with foreign reputations and strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills, and they must be able to carry out the responsibilities listed above.
- They must also have a graduate degree (PhD) in a relevant field and have worked at a reputable university or other academic institution for at least ten years.
Applicants must also show evidence of the following qualities:
- Proven ability to lead with strong vision and innovation, and to promote the College locally and abroad through research, graduate output, and extension.
- Proven ability to raise money to help a college do its work.
Length of Service
A Provost’s job lasts for three years, and after that, he or she can only be hired again for a second straight term. Applicants should be able to serve a three-year term before they turn sixty (60) years old and can retire.
Conditions of Service
The salary and other perks that come with the job are appealing.
Location: Cape Coast is where
How to Apply for this University of Cape Coast New Job
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements should send their applications, a full curriculum vitae, necessary supporting documents, and a three-page vision statement to:
University of Cape Coast
Applicants should ask three (3) referees to send their recommendations straight to the address above
Closing Date: 05 May, 2023
Forms can be picked up at the University of Cape Coast’s Senior Members Section, Directorate of Human Resources. The forms could also be downloaded from www.ucc.edu.gh, which is the University’s website.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED