October 21st, 2023 at 01:38 am
UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2024
Are you a recent college graduate or perhaps one who is still in school but interested in working for UNICEF?
You now have the opportunity to apply for internships and job openings with UNICEF that are available to students and recent graduates. We encourage candidates who are exceptionally talented, highly motivated, and eager to gain immediate, practical work experience to apply for this position.
Students at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels, as well as students from a variety of academic backgrounds, are given the chance to obtain hands-on experience with UNICEF through various global internship opportunities as part of the UNICEF Internship Program. Recent graduates who have graduated within the most recent two years are also eligible to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Hosting Organization: UNICEF
- Location of the internship: UNICEF Regions
- Internship Duration: Six months and twenty-six weeks for the internship
- Minimum requirements: students and recent graduates
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities are Acceptable as Candidates
Why You Should Apply for UNICEF Internship
Interns at UNICEF benefit from meaningful internship experiences that will advance their academic, professional, and personal development, as well as hands-on learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector.
Students and recent graduates have the opportunity to obtain first-hand practical work experience through our internship program. An internship typically lasts between six to twenty-six weeks. Part-time or full-time internships are also options.
In order to qualify for a UNICEF internship or career, candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program or have recently graduated.
- Proficient in at least one of the English, French, or Spanish used by UNICEF. It can also be necessary for you to speak the working language of the company you are applying to.
- You cannot have any relatives in your reporting chain of command or any of your direct family members (such as your mother, father, sister, or brother) employed by UNICEF.
- Perform well in school and are highly motivated
- Any professional experience that is pertinent to the position you are applying for will receive additional consideration.
Benefits of Internships
The following advantages are available to those who are selected for the UNICEF Internship/Career Program for Students and Recent Graduates:
- Interns at UNICEF receive a monthly stipend. When funds are available, a one-time lump sum may also be given as a donation toward the cost of travel and visas.
- Visa: If required, UNICEF will provide pertinent documentation to support our visa applications.
Candidates should take the following actions in order to be eligible for the UNICEF Internship/Career Program for Students and Recent Graduates:
- Please click the “Apply Now” button when you find a position that interests you in order to begin the application process.
- Review each internship opportunity’s requirements thoroughly, then tailor your profile to emphasize your suitability for the position.
- With these application and assessment recommendations, you can create a profile that stands out and land your dream job.
- Only those individuals who have been shortlisted will be contacted due to the large number of applications.
Life at UNICEF
Being a UNICEF employee is very fulfilling. We strive to support you in maintaining a satisfying life both within and outside of the workplace by offering competitive pay and benefits, an environment that fosters employee success, and a variety of possibilities for personal and professional development.
Compensation, benefits, and wellbeing
We see to it that you, your family, and those close to you have the support and care you require to thrive. You will be adequately prepared to provide for children thanks to our contracts, benefits, and well-being policies and programs.
Contract and salary
- Fixed-term, temporary, and consultancy contracts
- An attractive remuneration package with competitive pay and benefits
- Tax exemption
- Family allowances
- Rental subsidy
- Relocation support
- Hardship benefits
- Holidays and leave
- Maternity, paternity, and adoption
- Medical and dental insurance
- Career support
- Staff wellbeing programme
- Flexible working
- Family support
- Policies & initiatives
Professional and career development
We provide you with the resources and tools you need to advance in your career. You will be well-equipped to progress both personally and professionally thanks to our career management, learning, performance, and mobility programs.
- Interactive guides
- Career Coaching
- Webinars, videos and articles
- Mobility program
- Stretch assignments
- A suite of learning programs
- Executive and team coaching
- UN official languages program
- Online learning hubs
- Ongoing and honest feedback culture
- Performance management workshops
- Online tools and resources
Working in humanitarian emergencies
Before, during, and after emergencies, UNICEF is on the ground working to reach children and families with immediate help and ongoing support. Working in high-risk and emergency situations may be incredibly gratifying, and each emergency duty station has its own special chances and difficulties.
Across our main functional areas of work, UNICEF provides a variety of challenging and exciting opportunities. Find out more about UNICEF’s work below and see how you can get involved.
The program work of UNICEF is the foundation of our organization and the backbone of our capacity to achieve results for children. Our field programming reacts in a comprehensive way to the requirements of children and the places in which they are raised.
In response to the global reach of the Sustainable Development Goals and within the overall framework of the objectives established in the Strategic Plan 2022–2025, UNICEF achieves outcomes.
In order to achieve results for children and realize their rights, UNICEF believes that partnerships are essential. As part of our efforts to place the rights and well-being of the most disadvantaged children at the center of social, political, and economic agendas, communication and public advocacy are essential parts of UNICEF. We also collaborate with several societal groups to raise money for our children’s programs.
The management pillar at UNICEF is committed to advising on the most effective and cutting-edge management techniques to improve operational performance. Strategic business partners in this area and colleagues ensure the optimal use of UNICEF resources in accordance with good management practices, office priorities, and goals to deliver results for children.
The leadership culture at UNICEF puts children’s results first. Our leaders keep staff accountable for achieving results for children while also empowering them to do so. Additionally, UNICEF leaders must exhibit a high level of self-awareness and help their teams become more productive, strategic, and cooperative.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED