Research consultants Summary
Transparency International is seeking Six research consultants for writing up IACC anti-corruption monitoring reports on Australia, Burkina Faso, France, Finland, Ghana, Norway, 2018-2021.
During the 18th IACC in Copenhagen, 19 countries and 10 international and regional organizations made a set of commitments on the steps each intend to take to make progress in anti-corruption, based on existing commitments (OGP action plans, UK summit, UNCAC, OECD instruments, SDGs, etc.).
Participants agreed to set up a follow-up mechanism, the IACC Monitor, coordinated by TI-S, engaging all stakeholders (including governments, international and regional organizations, companies and civil society) in monitoring the
implementation of these commitments.
The IACC Monitoring Report aims to capture the context and conditions under which commitments are being implemented as well as progress in the implementation of the commitments themselves.
It is not designed to compare commitment implementation across countries/organizations or as the basis for any kind of index.
Rather it is designed to support the identification of challenges and opportunities, and the development of recommendations on how commitment implementation can be accelerated under existing conditions and thereby strengthen the evidence-based advocacy work of the TI movement.
The objective of this consultancy is to draw up the IACC Monitoring report, 2018-2021 for one (or more) of the following countries depending on local language skills and or knowledge/experience of the country context:
- Australia – 10 Commitments
- Burkina Faso – 10 Commitments
- France – 9 Commitments
- Finland – 14 Commitments
- Ghana – 1 Commitment
- Norway – 19 Commitments
The expected deliverables are:
- A research plan including a stakeholder mapping and final timeline within the tentative timeline
- A draft monitoring report for review (using a template provided by TI and following the IACC monitoring methodology and comments by TI)
- A final report (you can have a look at our IACC Monitor website for final reports of other countries that has been created so far.
- All deliverables are to be submitted in English, in electronic form (in word and excel for OS Windows compatible), in accordance with the deadlines agreed.
- The consultant is responsible for editing and quality control of language. The final report should be presented in a way that directly enables publication.
- Research should abide by ethical protocols, including participant confidentiality and privacy if they require that.
- TI retains the sole rights with respect to all distribution, dissemination and publication of the deliverables.
Guidance and quality insurance:
- The findings should be referenced.
- Libel should be avoided.
- The consultant should use the TI IACC report template and style guide.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : September 19, 2021
Transparency International is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is valued and where there is equality of opportunity. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and therefore welcome applications from qualified candidates of all regions, countries, cultures, and backgrounds.
Selection of candidates is made on a competitive basis and we do not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, color or ethnic background, religious belief, sex, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation, marital or family status, age or ability. We kindly ask applicants to refrain from including in their application information relating to the above as well as from attaching photos.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED