Sunda Group was founded in 2000, headquartered in Yangcheng Guangzhou, landmark CITIC Square is one of the earliest enterprises in China to enter overseas markets such as Africa, South America, and so on.
The company has been working hard for more than ten years. At present, it has more than 5000 employees at home and abroad. It has become a comprehensive multinational group integrating overseas independent brand research, production and marketing, international trade, industrial investment, and real estate development.
It is also committed to building materials products (ceramics), fast consumer products (daily washing, personal care, baby products), hardware products (sanitary ware, hardware). So far, the business network has covered more than 20 countries and regions in the world and has 10 subsidiaries and more than 10 own factories overseas.
Sunda International has established a complete industrial chain of integrated industrial manufacturing, network marketing, strategic procurement, maritime and land transport, warehousing management. The annual sales of Senda International Group are nearly 3 billion RMB, and it grows at a rapid rate of 50% compound growth every year.
POSITION: Clearing Officer ( Female)
- Expedite and route movement of incoming and outgoing cargo and freight shipments in airline, train, and trucking terminals, and shipping docks.
- Take orders from customers and arrange pickup of freight and cargo for delivery to the loading platform.
- Prepare and examine bills of lading to determine shipping charges and tariffs.
- Check import/export documentation to determine cargo contents, and classify goods into different fee or tariff groups, using a tariff coding system.
- Contact vendors and/or claims adjustment departments in order to resolve problems with shipments, or contact service depots to arrange for repairs.
- Determine method of shipment, and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshaling areas, and help load and unload goods safely.
- Direct or participate in cargo loading in order to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
- Enter shipping information into a computer by hand or by using a hand-held scanner that reads bar codes on goods.
- Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Transportation: Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- HND/DEGREE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
JOB LOCATION: ACCRA
HOW TO APPLY
CVs must be sent to [email protected]
End Date of Applications: 4th March 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED