The IT Officer, under the direct supervision of the I.T Manager, would intervene in the areas that follow and in line with his area of expertise:
• the management, availability and service quality of the network administration
• the installation of computers for users and ensure the availability of their associated application
• The set-up and maintenance of telecommunication networks between the head office and the outlets.
• assisting the marketing team in the creation of requests in the database
1. Managing the Systems Administration
• Install and configure the database on the servers
• Ensure the maintenance of the database and their servers (integrity, performance, consolidation, update)
• Ensure perfect completion of periodic checks/repairs, especially end-of-day operations.
• Ensure proper storage (saving and archiving) of data
• Administer profiles and users of the operational software
• Administer and maintain the different environment necessary for the evolution of the operational software ( live environment, test, training) and its interface
• Ensure uniformity of the configuration for all installed database.
2. Installation and maintenance of office tools:
To ensure that all I.T. equipment are functional to a satisfactory level, the IT Officer will:
• Manage the bulk of computers of the institution ( both fixed and portable ones)
• Install and update office software’s and security tools (anti-virus, firewall)
3. Installation and maintenance of the telecommunication network of the institution
• Manage the network at the office and at different sites (cables, Wi-Fi, …)
• Ensure the security of the computer network (data confidentiality) and to ensure the security of installations
4. Assist the operational team (training, creation of requests, access to database …)
• Train the users of the software, users of the MIS – Management Information System, and standard office packages if necessary
• Create ad hoc requests or rapport in collaboration with the experts of the profession
• Be available to auditors in their missions of investigation when the need arises
He/She will be responsible for the support and supervision of the activities of sales representatives of the company
DECISION MAKING & ORGANISATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Reports to: To be communicated
Supervises: Sales Representatives
External relations: clients, Public institution, Private institutions
Internal relations: To be communicated
Participation: In any company marketing activities.
Work Location: At the Head Office / 20% of the time devoted to field activities
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· To participate in the definition of the Sales representative’s objectives to make sure they are known and understood by all parties
· To propose and organize prospecting and communication actions in the intervention area of the Sales representatives by assigning tasks and targets to them, so that objectives and targets are reached in a timely manner.
· To make sure that the specific communication activities that may be implemented at the company’s level (e.g. special promotional activities on a given service) are implemented
· To participate in the clients’ needs identification and in proposals of new products/services to the management of the company (field visits, regular meetings with commercial staff) and to maintain on-going market intelligence activities with special attention to the competition
· To monitor the results of commercial development activities, to analyze and to propose corrective actions or new initiatives that may support the achievement of objectives
· To ensure that the required and accurate operational reports (prospecting activities, commercial results) are delivered by Sales representatives in a timely manner
· To make sure that you provide the sales representatives, through regular weekly meetings, with the key operational results and analysis of these results, with a recommendation for specific actions as dictated by the analysis; to provide the sales representatives with regular updates on main directions and guidelines as provided by management
· To ensure to deliver feedback reports towards field visits.
Formulate annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly action plans to achieve sales targets
Identifying sales opportunities or retention tactics to ensure efforts are sustainable.
Analyze customers’ behavior, current product holding and short to long term needs to identify sales opportunities whereby needs can be matched to specific products to benefit the customer and increase revenue to the company
Quick to assimilate and integrate new information.
Monitor change in the local market environment and changes in customer behavior to identify opportunities or risks to be acted upon.
Able to assess situations quickly and take initiative within the limit
Participate and assist in the planning marketing and sales initiative
Assist management in devising sales strategies to attract more clients.
- The candidate must have good negotiation and selling skills
- The candidate must have good communication and management skills
- Ability to persuade and inspire confidence
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment without losing your ability to multi-task is critical.
- Good interpersonal or organized skill, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good drive for initiatives
- Ability to deliver clear, transparent and accurate information
Degree or professional qualification
REQUIRED WORKING EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
· Sales experience,
· Good knowledge of Industry product offering and terms,
· Interpersonal skills, communication skills,
· Knowledge of Microsoft office
· Multitasking capabilities,
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· General interest in fieldwork and interaction of clients
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED