Content Writer – Casinos
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative iGaming content writer to join us and help us take our content to the next level.
- Generate, research and source content ideas
- Writing iGaming copy in-house, covering casino-related keywords, slot reviews, how to play guides, gambling legislation and so on
- Craft regular blog posts and articles for our ongoing content marketing strategies
- Use SEO best practices to create content and generate traffic
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Create enlightening, engaging and entertaining content
- Fluent in English with excellent grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Loves creating outstanding content on various topics
- A basic understanding of SEO is ideal, but not absolutely essential
- Have basic knowledge in WordPress or other CMS
- Reliable, independent and have great productivity
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Open to criticism and can work towards a common goal
- Be creative and confident with own ideas
- Peerless attention to detail
- Have a great sense of humor
- Knowledge of Casino and Sport is beneficial
- Has own device such as Laptop, Tablet or equivalent
- Willingness to work remotely full-time.
- Team player with a hard-working flexible attitude and interest in working in a dynamic environment.
- A space to learn new skills, hone your existing ones, and apply them to real-life projects.
- Remote working.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further.
- Internet Allowance
- Extensive training and certifications
- Salary review every January (after probation)
HOW TO APPLY
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED