Senior Manager at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Nobel International Business School (NIBS) located in Accra, Ghana is a graduate school that specializes in professional and academic doctorate and master’s degrees as well as upskilling and reskilling programs for executives. To execute our second 5-year development plan, NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following role: Senior Manager, School of Executive Development (SED)
- Firstly, Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Secondly, Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Moreover, Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Furthermore, Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Then, Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Also, Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Besides that, Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Afterwards, Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Last but not least, Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Finally, Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Doctorate or a Master’s degree in Business and Management, Finance, or Accounting and related fields with three to five years of experience in Business Development, consulting, or corporate training.
- Have an executive presence and a demonstrable ability to develop and present business proposals to top private and public sector executives.
- Experience in executive training courses
- Be client-needs oriented with a great sense of responsibility for client service . Willing to learn to develop new and unique programs for executive development.
- Entrepreneurial leader with a sense of commitment to achieving specific performance targets and rewards on performance.
- Committed to institutional development and service.
How to Apply for Senior Manager at Nobel International Business School
Send application, CV, and other supporting materials to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: two weeks from the date of publication.
Applications for only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED