Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Types all correspondence including letters, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Receives and answers the telephone and takedown the message
- Files correspondence and keeps records
- Attends meeting and records minutes at department meetings
- Ensures that sufficient stationery is always available
- Assists in photocopying and binding of documentary materials
- Assists in registering and dispatching letters
- Distributes memo, notice, and reports
- Performs the duties of an administrator
- Assist in the registration of trainees for TVET examinations
- Receives and files all letters, memorandum reports, circular and other documents emanating from the department.
- Makes sure company policies are adhered to.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of an HND or stenographer secretary
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a TVET institution.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letters, certificates, and CVs to the address below:
The Executive Secretary
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation
P. O. Box NH 33, New Abirem
Email: [email protected]
Hand-delivered to the Newmont Information Offices in the Newmont Akyem Project Area.
Closing Date for submission of applications: 16th August 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED