Safety, Health & Environment Site Officer I at AECOM
We think that infrastructure gives everyone a chance. Our work helps people and communities thrive, whether it’s making it easier to get to work, keeping the lights on, giving people access to clean water, or changing the skyline.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise, and digital solutions for our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment, and new energy. We are one global team of 47,000 people who all want to make the world a better place.
Here, you will be free to grow and learn in a world full of chances.
With hybrid work options, we will give you the freedom you need to do the best job you can. Whether you work from an AECOM office, a remote location, or at a client site, you will work in a fast-paced environment that values your honesty, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to try new things.
You will help us create a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. This will be a safe and respectful place of work where everyone is encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and use their unique skills, backgrounds, and expertise to help our clients.
We offer pay and benefits that are on par with the market, programs to help you and your family stay healthy, and the tools you need to move up in your career.
When you join us, you will connect with and work with a global network of experts—planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers—who are leading the way toward a more sustainable and fair future. Come with us and let’s start.
The HSS Supervisor is in charge of communicating and training about safety on the job site and making sure that everyone follows the rules. He or she is in charge of making sure that equipment, plants, and emergency safety equipment are checked as planned. He or she will work directly with the contractor’s Safety Officers and Engineering Supervisors to make sure the project HSS plan is followed.
The HSS Supervisor’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, taking special care of;
- Help achieve HSS goals and projects by making sure HSS policies and procedures are followed in accordance with national rules as they apply to the project.
- Leading briefings and toolbox talks before each task on the job site.
- Figuring out if the safety gear is right and making sure employees have everything they need to work safely.
- Daily site inspections and surveys, as well as leading the closing out of any site deviations.
- Making sure that all equipment works safely by having all contractors and subcontractors do equipment inspections on time
- Serves as a link between the resident contract agency representative and other agencies working to improve environmental health and safety.
- Writes all the reports that need to be sent to federal, state, and local agencies.
- Audits of the organization’s health and safety programs are coordinated by this person.
- Helps come up with basic health, safety, and environment (HSE) training and gives it to employees.
- Shares programs with employees to make them more aware of prevention and compliance.
- May run a health, safety, and environment (HSE) program on a small to medium-sized, specialized project or on more than one project.
- Makes reports and suggests what should be done to fix problems.
- Technically in charge of a big part or phase of a project.
With more money being spent on infrastructure around the world, our services are in high demand. There has never been a better time to work at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of working for a global, publicly traded company, like access to industry-leading technology and thinking, transformative work that makes a big difference, and flexible work hours.
AECOM has a wide range of compensation and benefits programs to meet the needs of our employees and their families. We also have a strong program for global well-being. Also, We are the most trusted global infrastructure company in the world, and your growth and success are also ours.
We believe in everyone’s potential as an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we’ll help you reach yours.
How to Apply for Health & Environment Site Officer I at AECOM
Deadline: 3rd, February 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED