- Company: Robert Bosch Ghana Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Pricing strategy & implementation & maintenance
- Develop Pricing Strategy which will deliver profitable growth across the portfolio
- Lead and drive implementation and execution of the Pricing Strategy across markets.
- Definition of price corridors
- Build framework to gather competitive pricing intelligence across the country
- Drive the adoption of global pricing policies and processes within the regional organizations
- Represent the country on all corporate-wide pricing initiatives
- Implement & track defined and agreed price measures
Controlling and Reporting
- Lead Bosch Ghana Pricing Governance and monthly reviews with key internal stakeholders to review pricing KPI’s, performance and generate action plans
- Implement processes to monitor local adherence to agreed pricing strategies for all product lines
- Own and manage pricing analysis for the Business Unites, defining the key metrics and delivering required reporting to all key stakeholders.
- Coordinate product cost communication between Product Marketing, Regional Product Specialists and Marketing Managers for changes during the year.
- Coordinate argumentation for marketing managers increases (in connection with product Marketing).
- Deployment of Price Strategy Handbook and Pricing processes into the region/countries.
- Implement Integrated Pricing Tool
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related field of study or equivalent related work experience
- Qualified in Marketing and Sales instruments
- 5 years’ experience in automotive industry.
- Proven professional pricing related experience required, preferably within Marketing, Commercial or Finance (specific experience of running strategic pricing programmes ideal).
- Knowledge of the use of market research for pricing
- Experience of using revenue management software to analyze and set price
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex situations
- Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills, and experience in statistical techniques
- Proven track record in influencing Commercial teams to deliver growth through price and profitability management
Method of Application
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED