The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Legal & Welfare Officer:
Duties and Responsibilities
The Legal Officer will head the University Legal and Welfare Office and will be responsible to the Registrar. He/she shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism. The Legal Officer shall also be required:
- To provide legal advice on all University related matters.
- To advise the Vice Chancellor on contracts being entered into by the University.
- To draft, review and interpret all agreements involving or concerning the University.
- To represent or ensure that the University is appropriately represented in all dispute resolution proceedings.
- To Handle legal suits against the University at the Courts of Justice and adjudicating bodies.
- To attending Committee and other meetings.
- To review all activities of the University to determine compliance with applicable laws.
- To discharge any other assignments that shall be deemed necessary.
Qualification and Experience
The applicant seeking this appointment must:
- Hold a Master of Laws (LLM) or its equivalent or higher and a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degrees.
- Professional law qualification and duly enrolled at the Bar to practice Law in Ghana.
- Have at least 4 years of post-qualification experience at the Bar.
- Have knowledge and experience in the laws governing the operations of public universities in Ghana.
- Demonstrate a distinguished professional capacity and hold a resolute position on professional ethics and integrity.
- In addition, the applicant must not be more than 40 years.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit (10)hard copies of the complete application pack to:
C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences
P. O. Box 24
Navrongo, Upper East Region
The application pack should contain the following:
- Completed application form for Senior Members (Academic/Professional) Positions (Form 1B)
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED