- Monitor patient physiological responses to therapy such as arterial blood gases, vital signs or blood chemistry, and lung function changes, and consulting with physicians if there are adverse reactions.
- Set up and operate devices including therapeutic gas administration apparatus, mechanical ventilators, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Provide emergency care, such as external cardiac massage, artificial respiration, or assistance with cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Inspect, test, clean, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment to ensure it is functioning safely and efficiently.
- Maintain charts that contain patient identification and therapy information.
- Measure arterial blood gases, reading prescriptions, lung capacity, and reviewing other information to assess patient condition.
- Relay blood analysis results to a physician.
- Make emergency visits to resolve equipment problems when necessary.
- Order equipment repairs when necessary.
- Explain health care treatment procedures to patients to gain cooperation.
- Check pulmonary function in patients.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within home country.
- Current Respiratory Care Practitioner license to practice.
- Completion of an accredited respiratory therapy program or technical college course for respiratory therapy.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Respiratory Therapist within home country.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and PHTLS/ITLS.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
- Contract for 6 months
- Number of Jobs: 16
- Location: Accra, Ghana and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
Send your resume/CV with required documents to careers email
and write in subject: COVID19 Ghana/Ethiopia_Respiratory Therapist
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED