The Donor Communications Officer works closely with Ashesi’s fundraising team (spread across Ghana and the U.S.) to engage Ashesi donors and prospects and help grow Ashesi’s community of advocates and supporters. An ideal candidate will have experience with graphic design and be an excellent communicator in all mediums.
This candidate will also play a key role on a growing international team, and work closely with the Vice President of the Ashesi University Foundation and their team to drive fundraising focused activities.
- Manage design and supervise production and timelines of digital and print communications, including annual fundraising report, email newsletters, fundraising brochures, event invitations, student profiles, and solicitation letters.
- Maintain the Ashesi University Foundation website and curate content which will include photos, videos, and articles.
- Support Ashesi University’s social media, focusing on opportunities for engaging donors and highlighting the impact of philanthropy at Ashesi.
- Manage multiple email inboxes and help welcome new friends to the Ashesi community by email, identifying ways to engage them in our work.
- Ensure donors receive communication from Ashesi after every gift.
- Work closely with other staff members to execute fundraising events, including event promotion, managing responses and RSVPs, and sending post-event communication.
Skills and Attributes We Are Looking Out For:
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (preferably Adobe Creative Cloud), Constant Contact, and WordPress (or equivalent services).
- Ability to effectively and flexibly communicate about Ashesi’s work.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Content creation skills and some ability to independently generate multimedia.
- Bachelor’s degree and some experience in engaging with a variety of stakeholders, preferably in a non-profit setting.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
Subscribe to Blog via Email