Recruitment Manager at GIMPA
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Centre (RLC), West Africa – Accra, was set up in 2015 to offer leadership training and networking opportunities to young leaders from nine (9) West African countries.
The Accra RLC is made up of eight (8) units, namely Recruitment, IT, Curriculum & Content, Alumni, Partnerships, Participant Affairs, Finance & Administration, and Monitoring & Evaluation. USAID is the key development partner, and the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) is the implementing partner.
The Accra RLC seeks to engage a Recruitment Manager who will lead all processes required for the successful recruitment of young Africans from the nine West African countries under the Accra RLC, onto the Center’s training programs.
The Recruitment Manager will lead all processes required for the successful recruitment of young Africans from the nine West African countries under the Accra RLC, onto the Center’s training programs
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: The Manager shall report to the Project Director, Accra RLC.
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of the RLC’s strategy for training young Africans towards taking up leadership positions in all sectors of their respective economies.
- Managing the full lifecycle of the participant recruitment process from outreach through the opening of the online application process, management of requisite inclusivity quotas, shortlisting, interviewing, and final participant selection.
- Advising on participant recruitment strategies and processes.
- Forming and managing an in-house recruitment team to carry out the above process transparently, efficiently, and accountability.
- Communicating with applicants in real-time to address their questions regarding the application process.
- Identifying, engaging, and training assessors for interviewing of shortlisted applicants.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Capacity to design and lead processes of assessment of youth potential, motivation, and capabilities.
- Capacity to design and lead processes of recruitment of youth into professional and personal development programs.
- Track record of teamwork, accountability, transparency, resourcefulness, and professionalism in previous organizational roles.
- Excellent planning and time management competencies, detail orientation, and a capacity to deliver results under intense pressure.
- Strong competencies in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to engage the youth professionally and harness their potential. 8 Basic IT skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity with social media platforms and applications.
- Work experience in multicultural settings. 1. At least five years of working experience, two (2) of which have been in active recruitment, head-hunting, and/or talent acquisition.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human resource management, or a related field.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT: The successful candidates shall hold office for one year renewable, subject
How to Apply for this Recruitment Manager at GIMPA
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent Curriculum vitae to the following address Not later than March 15, 2023.
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (GIMPA)
P. O. BOX AH 50
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED