Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We seek to recruit qualified and experienced candidates for the positions below:
The Head of Commercial Operations & Revenue is managing and coordinating the work of the commercial operations and Revenue Management teams. He aims at bringing exceptional growth for revenue, volume, margin, assortment and conversion rate.
- The Vendor Training Manager makes sure that our vendors receive a state of the art training on our platform and on how to be an outstanding e-commerce seller.
- Design and execute Jumia Ghana’s vendor training Strategy
- Drive experimentation on different communication and segmentation to drive the most relevant content for each user by using data mining and SQL
- Own local logics / experiments library, conduct recurrent checks and analysis and suggest improvement idea
- Monitoring all the country’s profitability path with a strong focus on gross margin
- Controlling voucher budgets
- Controlling inventory
- Minimizing company risk on inventory
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support Jumia’s Supply Chain strategies.
- Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and design process.
- Audit charge backs related to Performance Team cartons.
The Head of Delivery Experience will engage in a fully end to end perspective into the business of Jumia E-commerce and Jumia Services, and will be in charge of running and improving Jumia’s full logistics set-up for delivery associates, and as well as enhancing the customer and vendor experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date : June 10, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED