- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact.
Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Local Growth Hacker for Jumia, you should handle these responsibilities:
- Drive experimentation on different communication and segmentation to drive the most relevant content for each user by using data mining and SQL
- Own local logics / experiments library, conduct recurrent checks and analysis and suggest improvement ideas
Work on new projects with Central Growth Team to:
- Automate the execution part
- Improve models’ decisions by supporting data scientists
- Own the planning and execution
- Review communication plan
- Drive daily performance during the event to assess the situation and elaborate action plan to correct the performance if needed
- Follow up to make sure all ETAs are respected and that all is clear to everyone
Tier 1/2 Event Management
- Drive transition of these projects
- Include more logics to have better segmentation and more personalization on our communications
- Optimize and improve CRM channels’ performance
- Drive channel performance through data analysis and content testing in order to improve engagement (visit%) and conversions (orders%) by segment and prevent users from opt-out and uninstall
- Run experiment analytics to get the performance and identify similar users to scale up for the entire user base
Daily Task management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics or Engineering
- Growth hacking mindset
- Proficiency in English and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Intermediate knowledge of data querying (SQL)
- Self-motivated and able to work with cross functional teams
Nice to Have
- Proficiency in SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- CRM experience or a relevant marketing experience driving communication channels
- Experience in building predictive models using machine learning
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : JUNE 10, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED